FROM PODCASTING TO TEACHING
INSIGHTS BY ADAM WAKES
In the first episode of season 3 of the
"Unpacking the News"
hosted by Damian Dolny
In the first episode of season 3 of the Unpacking the News podcast, you will dive into a fascinating conversation with a current lecturer at De Montfort University in Leicester, a former therapy worker at the Children's Hospital School, and former co-host and producer of "The New Generation Project" podcast, Adam Wykes.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
1. What inspired Adam to start a wrestling podcast?
2. What was the biggest challenge, and how did he overcome that?
3. What was the most valuable thing to learn?
4. How important was Patreon in his podcasting journey?
5. If there is any chance for a new season of “The New Generation Project” podcast?
6. What was the most rewarding aspect of being a therapy worker?
7. How does he balance theoretical knowledge with practical hands-on training at university?
8. How does he assess students' progress?
9. What are his thoughts about AI technology in Radio and Education industry?